re: indicators, systems, discipline, money management etc

Trading is like driving a car you always keep control. The minute you lose
control you get out of that trade.
You never hope a trade you can do this mentally or use a stop then never
move the stop unless its to reduce risk. I prefer to have discretion with
my stop so I use a mental one because my time frame is so short. I think
its so important enough can not be said about the market you trade. You
need to trade a market that matches your risk as an individual in a
positive way and have the feeling your over capitalized. Being right is
more important than the money and you can be right when you take a loss and
wrong when you take a profit. My greatest weakness is not riding the winner
and that has hurt me much more than any loss I ever took. Trading is like
golf you never stop learning or trying to learn. Because of my weakness of
riding a winner I trade very short term and I currently changing markets to
trade.

Robert