Re: Relative to 5.0 upgrade cost

You wrote:
> cost. They know TradeLab will kick their big corporate ass! I
> wonder how many of the people that bought that TS 4.0 also thought
> to get in writing a guarantee of a TS 5.0 upgrade? No not a one,

Tradelab isn't the only game in town.  Window On Wall Street is
looking like pretty decent competition to Tradestation and
Supercharts.  It isn't all there yet... but it will be soon if WoW
is smart.

- Hacker

---
Dark Hacker             |  Fortress Of Computation
hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/

Investment and Market Outlook:
	http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Investment/index.html
Bishop Protein Analytics:
	http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/Bishop/index.html

       "Building our future... one twisted freak at a time."