Re: omega-digest Digest V98 #602

Some have ask about Windows 98 working with Trade Station.
I hope this will be of some help to all.
Some of the problems with Trade Station is a matter of
the speed of the computer, the fast the better. I solved most
of my problems with speed, and ram. I have found that
anything under 266 Mhz and 64 Megs of ran is bad, and
Trade Station will not work right.

Trade Station will work fine with Windows 98.

1) When you install Windows 98 make sure you
have all your "Virus" programs removed from memory, and
off of your hard drive.

2) If you have a PCI video card, make sure it
is in one of the first slots. I know this sounds dump,
but after spending three hours with tech. support
this fix the problem I was having.

3) We are in the ninety now, if you do not have
a fast computer 350 Mhz or better with 128 Megs of
ran and plan on being able to trade. Then buy a
fast computer. You would not believe how may traders
are using a 166 Mhz with less then 32 Megs of ram.
These same people can not understand why their trading
system won't work right. Why they loss data and
why their computer are always locking up.

PS I am posting this too help some. So please if
you do not agree, please do not badger me.

Thank you,

Roy Kelly