Re: Indicators, Beagle or human

Trade Jack wrote:
> so what you're trying to do is indeed impossible. how creative and
> intuitive processes operate in the human mind will remain unknown
> until one can model those processes. just my opinion.

Did you know they've written programs that write "Mozart" ?
They kick out music that Mozart scholars agree they would
identify as a previously-unknown Mozart piece, if they hadn't
been told it was brand new.

I'm sure it wasn't easy.  But it was NOT impossible.  If you can
model one of the great musical geniuses (or at least his results),
I'll bet you can model (the results of) a pretty good trader.

Gary