Re: Indicators, Beagle or human

Ditto.

A real good trader should be dynamic to new market conditions, this flexibility
is what
makes him survive the markets. Look at the dinosaurs who can't adapt fast enough
changing environment/new paradigms (like electronic trading for example).
That's my beef with intelligent neural or even intermarket analysis. Sometimes
government
actions put them out of whack. About neural, when do you know its time to train
again
your system? I don't want something that already hurt me
monetarily/psychologically
before I find out I have to update the system to newer market conditions. If you
regularly
train your system, IMHO, you are just continuously curve fitting your system with
the
past (maybe surprises) market price action. Any comment?