2 views on 1 symbol?

Is it possible to create two different portfolio symbols
with different properties, both looking at the same symbol?

I know it's possible for some symbols, e.g. SP and DSP (using
BMI feed).  SP has day & night sessions, and DSP has only day.
But that's supported by BMI *sending out* a DSP symbol.

What if I wanted two different views on the same symbol?  For
example, let's say I wanted two different versions of the INDU
symbol:  one that started trading at 9:30 ET, and one that started
at 9:35.  (I *don't* want to do that, but that's the kind of thing
I'm looking for.)

I know I can shut down the server, bring up the offline server, and
change the symbol to specify the 9:35 start time.  But I'd like
both the original INDU symbol and the new "delayed INDU" symbol
available at the same time.  Is there any way to do that?

Gary