Re: Indicators, Beagle or human

I use to think if I had Earls skills then I could write the grail. I think
tick count and time are worth while
to measure a markets pulse to provide direction if you have a lot of time.
If you have a lot of time a good money management system in place and you
pick the right market to trade and the right vehicle in which to that
market and have the capital it should make money all the time. A good
example of this was a system using MA and a cross over oscillators trading
the cash S&P with spiders. The risk reward was very large for both and it
didn't trade to often. Leverage was removed other than what the market had
to offer. The capitalization was so good and the time so long the emotions
were almost entirely removed. The money management was so good it wasn't
long until it had a zero risk. The guy put it on this list and said all but
the Vel is there and the money management and one other thing that helps
with the choppiness. He said I used this to make a very good living year
after year. I saw this and thought to myself most people are trying to make
a lot of money with a little amount of money and need very short time
frames. Their money management skills are precarious at best and there
looking for the indicator to make it happen. Problem is not the indicator
but them, if they don't have a lot of money then their forced to use more
time and little to no leverage. The money management is first and then the
market and last the indicator. Just what I see people do is fooling
themselves and being blinded by greed and lose their common sense. I think
reality says yes if your trying to make a lot of money in a short amount of
time then if you don't have a entry or site advantage then you must gamble.
So be it roll them dice its fine with me, its all I have until the right
genius comes along and gives me that damn indicator that really works.

Robert