Re: Indicators [I don't gamble, thank you]

At 04:17 PM 10/19/98 -0500, Timothy Morge wrote:
<snip>
>Let's tell it like it is: You can make money using simple methods and tools.
>And
>you can make money using extremely intricate and complex tools. I can't speak
<snip>

Tim:

You get no argument from me on any of the above. And do computerized
systems crash and burn? Sure they do ... just like discretionary traders.

To be successful, I think we all need to approach a problem using our own
unique skills and capabilities. By definition, those are different for each
of us. I'll readily concede that I can't be a fraction of the trader you
are ... if I try to use the skills and capabilities that you possess. But I
have my own set of skills and capabilities, and they come straight out of
geekdom. So can I approach the problem differently and get a robust and
very usable solution coming from a totally different path? Absolutely.

Allan

Sutton's Law: "Because that's where the money is." - Willie Sutton (bank robber)