Fw: LBR

-----Original Message-----
From: Gaius Marius <magnus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: MikeTradr@xxxxxxx <MikeTradr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, October 19, 1998 5:45 AM
Subject: Re: LBR

:
::Whatever she says, take it with a grain of salt. She got wiped out trading
::other people's money 3 times. Maybe that's why she's on the
lecture/seminar
::circuits.
::
::how do you know this? I thought she was a great trader?
:
:
:I have 8 private requests for more info on this subject:
:
:Check with the NFA and/or CFTC. It's all documented. That's what I like
:about this industry (everything is documented). You might also want to
check
:out www.dejanews.com under misc.invest.futures .
:
:You might also want to check out the "legendary" traders Larry Williams and
:Jake Bernstein. The year after LW won the Robbins World Cup, he and JB
:formed a fund that was later closed after losing more than 50% of their
:investors' money. Maybe that's why they're on the lecture/seminar circuits.
:
:All LW is doing is living off his fame for taking $10K and turning it into
:$1million. What he really doesn't tell you is that he actually took it into
:$2million and then took that $2million and turn it into $1million (imagine
:that: $1 million drawdown!!).
:
:And as I understand it, Jake the Snake is under sanctions from the CFTC
:and/or NFA for the informacials he's running on late night TV.
:
:End of subject. Let's move on to better things (such as creating trading
:systems and/or bashing Omega for any reasons. ;-) Just kidding Pierre, just
:kidding!!).
: