RE: futures daytrading

Daytrading is extremely boring and lonely,  I deal with it by reading and studying during the day.  I look up at my screen about every 5 minutes. I can only stand to daytrade a few days a week still, I just can't sit still that long.  Another thing I do is after closing a daytrade position I go outside and work in the garden or something for awhile.

As far as brokers why not trade online with lfg or another firm ??

Good Luck
:-)
Dale