premature exits

Hi ,

I have alot of different exits I use, mainly as separate systems, and every
once in a while when the systems go from a long position to flat( by taking
limit orders), and the entry rule is still valid, then it buys and
immediately hits the first couple of limit orders( at the same price as the
entry was at...), does anyone know how I can keep it from doing this and
just enter and work the orders as it does when i enter into a normal
position...

Thanks

Olof