Re: 200 day ma (yeah!)

I think now that the heard has decided that they could be wrong and they may
miss the boat!   So as they have either bought these highs prior to Friday
or they are still waiting to hop in.  I got a SELL Friday on my Daily model,
now I would expect either the market to open lower and trade higher which
would be a good sell.  Or the market will Open sharply higher and I'd if
they can hold it up through the lunch hour and into the Bond close.  If they
do I'd believe we could be headed for another rocket ride.   So to sum up
its either going up or its going down, please send 5.00 for a yearly
subscription...  } : - ]  mb

ps i reserve the right to flip flop at any time without prior warning..

:For what its worth I hope that both boom (MB)and bust (Omega Frown) market
:views come true within their own time frames - nothing like a volatile
:market.