Greenspan

I think I got this guy Greenspan figured out he is thinking US and world. I
don't think he would have helped bailout LTCM if timing wasn't such a
critical matter. I don't think he likes those guys at all. The world
recession relief starts with Japan then will spread throughout Asia. Now
that it looks like Japan's banks are all of a sudden taking very positive
measures towards reconstruction with our Fed Governors guidance I think. To
help Japan pull out of their recession we can't afford for out market to
have the appearance of tinkering with depression. Its been strongly
suggested that he might do this again and cut rates again by surprise, on
CNBC and they got it right this last time. Unlike before when Greenspan
talked if anybody dared trade during his off the path lectures you had to
play the short side of the market. Example being his famous words about the
markets going up exuberance speech that crushed the the market. Now if your
going to trade it would be from the long side of the market because that's
what the old man wants the market to do go up. He needs that to show the
world US financial strength so they can regain confidence in their markets
knowing the world is going to be okay if we are. Again I'm doing my best to
locate his maid I know she knew and the garbage guys noway Greenspan
probably uses a shredder. Greenspan and Sec Rubin both are supporting the
IMF and that last G7 meeting was a disaster showing the world they didn't
have a clue. This last surprise report was predicted at least on CNBC it's
being predicted again. I'm not sure about other news reporting anybody know
if others were saying this as well.

Robert