Information for the list

Dbc / BMI has agreements with Brokerage companies that will pay for your
service or give you a discounted service. attached is a list of URLs of
these companies. Tom and Fred will also pay for trade station. As far as I
can tell the more active you are the lower the commissions are with Fred or
Tom. Any questions e-mail me or call 800-287-9517. Also the only to firms
that will pay for broadcast are Wall Street Access and Zaps. All of the rest
are I-net deals. I have a few more I can not put out yet.

http://www.dbc.com/seo/dreyfus/

http://www.dbc.com/seo/wsaccess/     Call Tom Durant They will pay for BMI
800-925-5781

http://www.dbc.com/seo/trendtrader/