Re: Data Outage 10/15

my  appologies  " Publically "  to Carroll !

jumped the gun  !!

 - BMI uses Bridge Communications - option quotes have been lagging for some
time - the past two weeks indeces/indexes as well as equities have been as
well -
- quoted from a source at BMI in tech a few days ago the options & related
indeces will be switched from Bridge  to direct exchane accees - with the
equities & indexes to follow sometime in December -  but the problem is
holding on till this happens -

- even friends i know using BMI on dish are not having the same data gaps
as  what is happening on the cable feed-
and yes the channel is C-SPAN;  which is not interrupterd via commercials -
the service has been great up  till the beginning of this year when there
was a noticeable decline in option quotes -  at the time  BMI said that
equities had " first  "  priority on heavy volume days - and .....the news
services would not get the priority that "was "
allotted to the equities -

if Signal is not having these " delay/data gap" problems - switching even
temporarily may not be so bad !

again  Carroll - appalogies  for  the impatient outburst  - BMI is really
putting the press on here  !

fletch