Data Outage 10/15

Although DBC tech support told me that there was no outage this morning
for Signal cable subscribers using the WGN channel, I did experience a
total outage (on WGN) and I noticed numerous reports from others on this
List of both BMI and Signal outages.

My Globex data for last night quit at 12:18 a.m. this morning and was
still out at about 8:00 a.m.  I switched to C-SPAN and that was OK.

Is there anyone else on this list who receives Signal data via WGN who
can confirm the outage specifically for that channel?

Thanks.

Carroll S.