Re: We were right again blah blah

>Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:50:54 -0700
>From: "Neal T. Weintraub" <ntw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <gordon@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Cc: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: We were right again blah blah
>
>I wil be exiting this list at the end of September. If anyone wishes to
>contact, please use my E mail addreess. Wish you folks well. I have enjoyed
>it. Maybe I can hop back in the Spring. Finally, do I dare give out my 800
>number? 1-800-753-7085. Good luck to all you system traders. i ENJOYED our
>discussions. You are a special breed and TS could not exist without you. You
>are supporting a lot of families down there in Miami who are good fard
>working people.

I'd like to know what is the motivation of those who try to inflict their
opinion on others?
1. Are they willing to share in the losses or other adverse consequences if
they're wrong?

2. Do they have a compulsive psychological need to have people think they
really know something?

It seems like those too confused to formulate their own opinion would be
better off not trading. Far better than following the musings of some Stock
Market Oracle. In My Opinion. Hey, you know I was right on this and that
the other day or whenever. The market accidently did just as I expected. Of
course I may have been wrong sometimes too. Nobody can remember. Now can I
go on CNBC?