Re: Winning with Jim Cox (Bullseye)

Did anyone ever get a reply from Jim Cox from his recent post on here ?  I
haven't gotten anything at all.  I did a little research on Mr. Cox on
DejaNews and found some very alarming articles about him and his ways of
doing business.  He was investigated by the CFTC and never refuned peoples
money back that returned his items within the trail period if they didn't
like it.  I also read that a few people asked for his trading statements and
he never produced them and he lost money trading two peoples account.  Why
won't Mr. Cox produce a trading records from his broker for people he's
wanting to trade for ?

I got all of the above info from DejaNews, www.dejanews.com and do a search
for Bullseye in the misc.invest news groups.  A few people also said that he
posts trades after the fact and never post signals before hand.  I contacted
a few people from DejaNews and they say that he hangs on a chat channel on
IRC.  You need to join Undernet server, then join "futures".