Is there any realiable RT data company?

I can't use a satellite dish because there is a 2 story house blocking my
reception and I can't use cable because my cable company seems to lose the
signal about once a day for a few seconds to an hour or more.  TradeStation's
server can't link to the internet. I am stuck with DBC's FM.  I have my house
for sell and hope to rectify those problems when I move.  I hear negatives
about satellite, internet, and cable for all the companys.  It would be nice
to have 99.9% uptime with maximum speed and an internet site of backup omz
data if I should lose reception for any reason.  Is there anything like this
at a competitive price?

Russ