Re: IT'S A BEAR MARKET

Might be better to monitor what Warren Buffett plans to do with his $9 billion
cash
on hand.. Also lots of bears among funds and advisers for a few months already
so , there are many money waiting,sitting  in the banks,their reasoning might be
fundamentals, technical or seasonal, and Greenspan really got naughty and
sparked the fire. Am profitaking this weekend. Gonna/Gotta get a fresh
perspective starting next week.