mom_ama

ron, thanks for the try... guess i should be more specific...

what i am trying to do is have the histogram bar be green if its value
is higher that that of the previous bar... & red if its value is lower
than that of the previous bar.

currently, it's the same color whether advancing or declining.  i use it
in conjunction with a slow STO & ADX... ie., when STO is below buy line
turning up & adx is rising & this thing ticks up, looks like a buy,
especially if the candle is a bullish engulfing or piercing candle... &
expecially/especially if ...  (if we add too many things to filter
visually, one spends all his time analyzing instead of trading!)... so i
try to keep it simple (& simple for me is REALLY simple).

TS4.0-21

thanx, preston

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Mom_ama.ela"