Re: Fed cut Rates

Yes it is and the same thing with the National & American Professional
Leagues Super Bowl.
This would be a first for me to see a bear market evolve in a declining
interest rate environment. The Bull market just may be tired. After all the
reasons are given that seem to be very valid for the Bear to be in charge
now it could just be a long needed correction. The correction may even last
longer and drag the market
down further in the weeks a head but soon you run out of sellers. After all
is said and done this might been the best way to correct and unlike the
scenario I had in mind with a complete crash over several days. The Feds
save us in 87 so they can turn and not manipulate but instill confidence
back in the market. If that happens the wall of money investors are socking
into money markets now and backing up and if it doesn't take to long they
will come back like a tidal wave.

Robert