Re: E-Mini Quotes Lead S&P

I have been studying the effects of the global markets,  we are probably
going to see more and more of theses types of moves in the future.  There is
a sea of inexperienced traders that have a ouch factor of 100.00 or so and
they are just gasoline waiting for the match as someone said.   You have a
pitiful bunch of traders out there that are watching TV and watching wire
services and such.  They are their own worst enemy,  acting on news that
only has short term influence on markets.  The super short time frames that
most traders use and the volume of the little traders can drive a market to
extremes just like a commercial trader can nowadays.  The locals are
figuring this all out and they will have no mercy on anyone.  I am thinking
soon only options will be a tolerable vehicle to undercapitalized traders
that have no business in a big cap market like the SP anyway.  I personally
will be glad to see that day, but it wont happen cause we are in a huge
growth period as far as quit your job and trade from the kitchen table
advertising goes.  Not until all the over night wonders are again bust like
they were when they came to Vegas in the first place will the markets again
be orderly.  So what do we do now?  MB

:It's a matter of pain. You can almost literally be killed

:keeping your mouth shut and crossing your arms.

:Jim