Re: BMI Data down

>Subject:          Data outage from 9:21 ET on BMI Cable?
>   Date:          Thu, 15 Oct 1998 09:41:26 -0400
>   From:          "Chris Baker" <chrisbak@xxxxxxxxx>
>     To:          "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>>
>
>Anyone else?
>
>--- Chris
>

>Subject:          BMI Data down
>   Date:          Thu, 15 Oct 1998 09:41:27 -0400
>   From:          "Richard Davidson" <richdavidson@xxxxxxxx>
>     To:          "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
>List
>        Anybody else's BMI data Down at market open of course. I am >using Cable channel AMC I have Video but no carrier or data.
>
>Rich

GLAD TO HEAR IT !   I looked at the screen this AM and saw ...
NOTHING !   OOPS - last night I added a TV, musta screwed up the
cables.  Scrambled to test the setup - couldn't find anything
wrong. TVs are OK.  Turned the box off and on.  Nope.  Restarted
the server.  Nope.  Turned the box off and on.  Nope. Finally I swapped
a couple cables and got the quotes.  But the cables were OK !?

This is happening much too often.

donc