Re: No Rocket Scientist Need Apply Here

Earl,

  Since you use it, in real time. Can you release the returns you get the past 5
years.
Private or Public,Your call!

A Boring (non rocket scientist) Investor,
                    Felix

"Failure is Success if We Learned from it"
           Malcol Forbes (1919-90)

Since I don't have my own website or something to sell, will just quote/plug a
10.00 book
"Timeless Wisdom" compiled by Gary W. Fenchuk