Re: No Rocket Scientist Need Apply Here

>>But it should be pointed out that some newbies might be inclined to use
your services under the false assumption that this trading system reflects
the performance they could enjoy if they were your customer.<<

Are we to assume, a priori, that this or any trading system cannot reflect
future peformance? ...or that they cannot *guarantee* a certain
performance.   Are we are to discourage discussion on trading systems
because some newbie might foolishly trade real money before thoroughly
testing it?    It seems to me that we'd be better off with open discussions
on both systems AND the ways to test them.  This way the newbie gets a free
education on both sides of the coin.

- Mark Jurik
Jurik Research   www.jurikres.com