Re: Anyone Using TS4 under Windows98?

So far my newly installed Win98 is doing okay. Just don't  install too
many things in
your trading computer.

Its better to have another computer in trying other software or internet
activities.
Previously, my Win95 would just reset all by itself or get hanged on me.

In Win98, no such thing (so far!!), Sometimes its just closed my program
(when too many
windows are opened) and I just load it again, but the computer is still
on.