From: Kenlow7@xxxxxxx [mailto:Kenlow7@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 1998 7:37 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Anyone Using TS4 under Windows98?

TS4 has been crashing on me 3-4 times per day and a
friend suggested I upgrade to Windows98.  Has anyone
had better performance after doing this?   This guy told
me that Windows98 has 2,000 bug fixes over '95 or
something, and it would make a big difference.
I'm running Gateway Pentium-200 w/64M RAM.  Tks.
(and, yes, I'm planning on backing up my hard drive ...)

Ken Low