We were right again blah blah

Here we go again. I'd just like to know what is your goal in posting this
stuff??? Are you looking for more clients? Please look elsewhere before I
really start getting mad.

>Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 21:45:30 -0700
>From: "Neal T. Weintraub" <ntw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <trader8@xxxxxxxxx>, "Neal Weintraub" <thevindicator@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Cc: "D. J. Martin" <djmartin12@xxxxxxx>, "Danny" <danos@xxxxxxx>,
        "Elliot Sorkin" <ask1017@xxxxxxx>,

--endless snip--

>Market Update – evening October 12, 1998
>
>Today, the market carried into our upside target zone, with the DJIA
>hitting 8084 and the SPX hitting 1010.71.

Well it hit my target too but you don't hear me bragging about it.

>Having met most of our objectives,
>and more importantly having the proprietary Index come back

Now this really makes me mad. I don't give a damn about your "proprietary
index". KEEP THIS GARBAGE OFF THIS LIST.