We were right again blah blah

I dont think Neal is looking for clients.
Some guys like Neal are different than the Bullshit, Bolt guys etc.
I dont agree with some of his postings ,  but well ........

You have to understand, there is a 50 % turnover in floor traders/brokers
every two years.   They also subscribe to all the market gurus, superstitions
, systems etc.
Just read a 2 / 3 year old issue of Futures magazine & try calling a few phone
#.

The good ones survive just like on this list.
I think we should put on our thinking cap when some of these people post.
Michael