Re: Trend or No Trend, Gambler Indicators

Hi Felix;

I think we all break our own rules more than we think. But it sticks out
like a sore thumb when it cost us a losing trade. Many times breaking our
own rules pays off but we don't remember those. Thanks for the book
references on day trading and your past contributions with indicators to
this list. If each contributed as you do this would be a better list. Kick
major butt tomorrow trading.

Robert