Re: Trend or No Trend, Gambler Indicators

You made daytrading sound so easy, don't think its like that. More money
is made is position trading. The losses for me are just the same or even
more in daytrading. Also the emotional roller coaster is more intense in
daytrading. Just ask Gary Smith, a documented successful
daytrader,remebered he made on average 200,000.00 a year, not a really
big wealth,if that is the ceiling of of a competent daytrader, rather go
where the big money is, (position trading), and let that spill over me.

In the stockmarket, trends are better,longer more defined on shares that
have institutional support, especially the more conservative ones. So we
have to choose our market or instruments very well according to our
trading style.

I just got humbled today daytrading.(broke my own rules) sh*t happens,
, hopefully not all the time.    Oh, well ,there's tomorrow.

Cheers,
    Felix