Re: Trend or No Trend, Gambler Indicators

>What do you guys mean (define) by gambler indicator?
>
>Does it mean chances of it being right is just 50/50 or almost "random?

Really they are worst than random, more like confusing.

>Also I think there's a big difference (results) between a gamber and a
professional gambler (one who factored in the risk, knows what he is
doing,and knows that drawdowns is part of the game, who takes calculated
risks only,at the right time, not all the time). This is where the
skill,.discipline,artitiry comes in.

With the above statement, You SIR !  Have just released the HOLY GRAIL upon
the unknowing public, may GOD have mercy on your soul!

MB