Re: Mad simply Mad magazine

Hi Neal,

And the magazines you *would* consider academically
correct, statistically valid and *practical* are....????

Can't say one way or the other about awards, but as a
past contributor to TASC, I can say unequivocally that
I have the utmost respect for the integrity of Thom Hartle,
the editor.

Walt Downs
CIS Trading