Anyone have Market Profile Add-On's for TS4?

Hi All -

Just joined the list.   Has anyone heard of a 'Market Profile'
add-on for TS4?   I would like to be able to calculate some
very simple stuff like:

1.   Calculate a day's hi-volume price level (updating as the
      day's trading session proceeds)
2.   Calculate a 'value area' where 67% of the day's activity
      took place.
3.   Same as #1-2 for longer (or user-defined) time periods.

Ideally, I would like to set up these calculation as 'indicators'
so I can use built-in functions/indicators on top of them.
I had planned to wait for TS5's Activity Bars feature, but
from the sounds of this list, that'll be a while (if ever ...).

Thanks in advance,

Ken Low
Hingham, MA