reinstalled windows

Hi all,
I have installed win95 on my PC on a new harddrive, and I shifted the old
drive with the Omega directory down a drive letter from E: to F:.

I ran win3.1 before, and so I copied the initialisation files for omega TS
and SC across from the old win3.1 directory to the new win95 windows
directory, but TS don't like it.

Launching the server with the same parameters (F:\OMEGA\PROG\OR_SIG.EXE
F:\OMEGA\PROG\DEMO 3000) brings up the error:

Database access error: 1
Data source name not found and no default driver specified.

Can I do anything to fix it or do I have to reinstall?

thanks
Adam