Pachyderm BullsEye Bullshit ~ Jim, has NO shame?

Thank you David L. Miller for pointing out . . .

Re: Bullseye
Author: Lincoln B Fiske Jr.
Email:  lincolnf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:   1998/02/14
Forums: misc.invest.futures
        I hope anyone interested in Bullseye will first check DejaNews
to find some of the back conversations from the last year and one-half.
        Jim Cox is not to be trusted. He used to offer a money back
guarantee. In 1996 I (and at least two other unrelated parties) asked
for our money back, and Cox refused, typically resorting to personal
attacks and misrepresentations. His "indicators" (those he sent me,
anyway) were renamed and locked public domain indicators (RSI, MACD).
The approach he was hawking then had little merit, especially when
applied systematically. Cox had numerous "versions" and  made frequent
revisions of his approaches, was reluctant to call them systems, yet
would post Tradestation system results when one of his versions was
temporarily doing well. Several times over the last 18 months he has
been exposed, promising he wouldn't be selling his wares again.
        A few months ago he was under investigation by the CFTC after a
complaint was lodged. Perhaps someone knows the result of the
investigations and could post it to the group. Also a few months ago he
was looking for people whose money he could trade, and in 1996 he
claimed to be trading several other's accounts. Anyone interested in his
record might wish to ask for copies of those account statements to see
the results. Or perhaps Cox could show his personal statements. Or at
least summarize the results of his trading. With Bullseye allegedly
making money day after day for two years now (although at one point
Cox's reason for not refunding money was that the trading wasn't going
so well), it can only be Jim Cox's philanthropic impulse that brings him
back to the trough....right? Of course, if there is no charge for any of
this, then we'll all get our money's worth....
        Jim, have you no shame? It appears you wish to prey upon those
who are new to the newsgroup and don't know of your reputation. By the
way, over a year ago I believe Troutman offered to evaluate your
indicators, and you said you were considering it. Still considering? And
will you be giving us these 10 days of signals ahead of time? That would
certainly make more believers. Which I assume is what you need.
        Sincerely,
        Lincoln