Re: FOREX POLL UPDATE

These are the problems... 1) This kind of report isn't within the charter
of the list. Frankly, my impression is that it's a news report, not trading
ideas and it has little if nothing to do with how TC can be used to
generate trading ideas or how TS was used to generate the opinion.  2) If
the list is going to allow Richard to do this kind of thing... then I and
several others who work within the framework of the list just might want to
post our junk and promote our businesses.... then it will only be a matter
of time before the list is destroyed. 3) The offer to post was is a
commercial offer.  It wasn't posted out of a desire to help or exchange
information with others but simply to attract business (Richard, If I am
wrong I apologize).  4) If Richard wants to post an offer to the list along
the lines of.... "contact me, I will be happy to send you a daily e-mail
with my firms Forex research"..... while stretching the limits of
acceptability... he probably won't be messed with. Those who want to
respond can do so.  5) Several others have posted this kind of thing and
been asked not to... it doesn't matter if it is good or bad, it is simply
outside the charter of the list.

No offense meant.... just my two cents.

>I am surprised about you guys. All of us on this list are traders
>as well. It really does not hurt to have some input about the
>market and share some thoughts about what is going on. Keep it up
>Richard, I will be more that glad to receive your FOREX update.

Stewart Taylor
Taylor Fixed Income Outlook
Voice: 501-219-9774
Fax: 501-228-0963