Bad Ticks from DBC

Carroll and Hans
I wish I had the problem you both have with the S&P - try the DAX - I
started in JULY 98
The problems were as follows.
At 9.30am EST the DAX stooped for 5 to 20 minutes and then continued to put
out the data 5 to 15 minutes late due to spooling. The ticks prior to 9.30
were between 8  to 12 per minute. They dropped to 1 to 5 per minute after
that
Many complaints later, the situation after was that the ticks got to 2
minutes late at 9.30am but the spooling problem continued. Added to this
the Xetra DAX (AX A0) was the DAX 30 cash(SX A0) for many of the days.
Many more complaints later and 3 months later the problem is not solved.
At best the data is 12 seconds late but if a break occurs say 10 minutes
the data is 10 minutes late until you call and ask for the buffer to be
cleared. The Xetra stops at 9.30am EST instead of 11am EST. The sevice
continues to stop for upto 10 minutes throughout the day.
Is this the "as is"  warrenty suppied by DBC.

To all of the American DBC users, how do I get them to provide the service
they promised.

To all the Germany DBC users, how do you put up with this service. Are
there any of you out there

Hans is there a TS user group.???

Are there no BUND users of DBC ??? - On the 7 October the service has only
switched on 25 minutes late and again on the 9 October. This cannot be a
line or LAN or WAN problem- it is somebody not getting up early enough to
switch on the service.

.
.