Re: Making TS faster

FWIW, that Evergreen 200 is just a Winchip, available in the $40 range if you
shop. Add a Socket 5 adapter and you're all set if you're comfortable
tinkering with peecees. Not sure, but it's possible a voltage adapter may be
needed also. 60 mhz systems like a P90 might also be able to use the Winchip
240mhz.