Re: FOREX POLL UPDATE

At 10:46 AM 10/9/98 -0600, Richard Chehovin wrote:
>YEA's  = 17
>
>NAY's = 4
>
>I will finish tally over the weekend and post the final results on Monday.
>
>Richard Chehovin

In a list with 1200 members, there is such a thing as statistical significance.

Furthermore, this isn't a democracy - it's a managed list. Perhaps checking
with the list maintainer is a more appropriate route.

Allan

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not
sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein