Re: next emerging country in crisis : USA.... NOT

Yes, and again, this was published in the financial press....it was not rumor
The story from ibd made it sound like the head of LTC was too proud to step aside...the buffet offer would of returned 5% of shareholders money...perhaps someone still has the exact article from the paper last week.

Andy