Re: FOREX POLL UPDATE

Sorry to confuse the issue, but in voting yea I assumed that any postings that
you would make would be to the individuals, rather than to the list in
general.

Your observations are welcome to me, personally, but, while market related,
they aren't generally related to Omega products or the techniques that can be
used with that software, and therefore they are probably not apropos.

If the purpose of this list was other than it is I would probably feel
otherwise.  Please change my vote.  Additionally, the list content should
really be province of the sponsor of the list.

Richard Funkhouser