Re: next emerging country in crisis : USA.... NOT

Just for the record, it was the WSJ which reported that Buffet made an offer
for 100% of LTC for about $250 million.  This normally wouldn't make it
absolutely true, but they did publish an actual copy of the 1 page contract
Buffet sent to Meriwhether!  I don't think the WSJ is in the forgery
business, and I think it's safe to say Buffet would have made a public
announcement denouncing them after they did so...

Bruce

>Howard,
>
>Thanks for clearing that up.  When I read that my first thought was that
you have
>brokers and banks losing millions then suddenly, out of nowhere,
unsubstantiated
>and on the net, the ol' Warren Buffet rumor.  Coincidence?  I think not.
Reminded