In defence of Omega Support

This is a little out of fashion, I think.
I have always received a prompt and satisfactory response from Omega
support, whenever I have contacted them ( always thru email ). Today, I
requested for the developer's SDK and within a few hours they were
emailed to me.
Sometimes, I have asked members of this list to help me, and their
response has been much faster than Omega's. But Omega support has
responded with their solutions within a reasonable period of time.

Sudarshan Sukhani