Re: Handling excessive volatility

I don't think volatility is for everyone. Actually very few percentage of
traders can
successfully take advantage of them. Unlike the rest of you guys, its
better Mr. Joe
Average just to stay on the sidelines on some of these days of the big
knife. You got
to be really know what you are doing, and be really  good enough to catch
the "flip" of the
day's extremes. These takes experienced and discipline, simple but hard in
reality.