Re: Daytrading

Yes, even with access to all the latest execution terminals, Joe Average,
has still to
pay up tuition fees (time/money) before getting the hang of it, to be
regularly profitable.
Too bad, majority wil fell on the road side (as in depletion of money and
emotions)before they can hack it. So my advise is trade only the smallest
size, as you learn, that way, you
will last longer and as you get/understand the nuance of the specific
market your into.
As you gradually learn the ropes, its okay to make small amount at
first,most newbies
expect to make it big once they get their hands on such tools, its
best/better to go home everyday with profits, big or small.

"Everything has been figured out, Except how to Live"
               Jean Paul Satre (1905-1980)