Re: Making TS faster

Adding a 200Mhz processor may not help much because the resources and
architecture of your mother-board probably won't allow it to perform as well
as if it were on a m-b designed for it.

Adding Ram will generally help with resource intensive software like TS, but
you'll still be constrained by the 100Mhz speed of your CPU and/or the
unknown result of upgrading the CPU.

If cost is a consideration, it may be best to find a shop that is closing
out the 266Mhz P-II generation of machines-  You should be able to pick up a
new machine with at least 64Mb ram and all the bells and whistles from 6
months ago for $500 - $600.