Re: Making TS faster

I went from 32 meg ram to 86 without much improvement on my 4-year-old P90
system. However, when I added an Evergreen 200 overdrive processor, it improved
optimization runs by 4X (took 1/4th the time). Functions like opening intensive
pages, however, were the same. Got it at CompUSA for $150. Probably worth it,
although I was surprized I didn't notice the change in other apps more.

Lincoln