Re: Scanning and screening

Dark Hacker wrote:

> Telescan is just not adequate to tackle the big boy world of
> trading.  So my question to those of you who do screen the equities
> universe for trades is:

Dark:

I think that you might want to take a look at AIQ's software.  They can
screen any number of stocks by technical or fundamental criteria that
you specify.

You can also do the screening by catagory such as banking, tech stocks
etc.  In other words you can collect EOD data for as many stocks that
you want, but can then break that total number by sectors and then
screen each sector for a specific criteria, such as earnings, new high,
new low, certain patterns and so forth.  Each sector can be screened for
different criteria as well.

This might be what you are looking for.

I don't have any axe to grind with this indorsement, so do your own
investigation.  They are located in Incline Village, NV.  the area code
is 702, but I don't know the number.

Lamont Cranston
	"who knows what evil lurks"